Welcome to the Teacher Collaborative Centre for Climate Action 150.
Climate Action 150, a Student Inquiry and Dialogue on Climate Change, is a national program. Over 25 teachers and their students are participating in this initiative.
In this Collaborative Centre:
- Please post your profile:
- name, school, location with course/class participating in the project;
- highlighting some aspects of your teaching that you would like to share with project colleagues.
- All project resources will be added here: the Teachers Guide (already in the Resources section), the Inquiry, etc
- This is your discussion forum where you can share ideas, find collaborative partners and more.
- We will announce special events that you might want your class to participate in, like the Indigenous Youth Leaders panels.